The Newport Organic Collective (NOC) is open to new members who reside within Hobsons Bay. Current membership fees are $35 per year and you can only join NOC and pay fees via this website.
Membership entitles you to order a weekly seasonal box of organic fruit and vegetables ($30 per box), a selection of organic breads, and dry goods (e.g. flour, rice, and canned goods) at nominated times throughout the year. Items can be ordered up to 30 days in advance and there is no obligation to order weekly – just order when you need to by midday Monday for bread and midnight Monday for boxes.
The produce is collected on Thursdays during the school term between 2pm and 7pm from Lifestyle for Kids (LFK), 193 Champion Road, Williamstown. You can join with other members who have a roster operating in your area to share the deliveries by accessing the member contacts list on the website or by sending an email to the membership (address is on the contacts list page once you join).
While there is no obligation to participate in any rostered duty, members are encouraged to take on roles to help in NOC’s running. We are currently in need of a Treasurer and an IT person to manage the website, however there are many other ways you can help and help is always welcome!
How to join
- To join, you first need to register: click My Account in the top right hand corner of this page. Under the Register section, enter your name, email address and password. Make a note of your password. Click Register.
- You will need to check your email – look for an email from NOC Website – it contains important information and your username for login in future.
- Once you have setup your account, go to the Order Organics page and click on the current year’s Membership product to view the conditions.
- Tick the box to agree to the conditions and then click Add to Cart.
- Next click View Cart and then Proceed to Checkout.
(If you have not already registered, the website will then ask you to create an account in order to finalise your membership order.)
- Next fill in your billing and credit card details to finalise your membership purchase.
Once finalised you will receive an email receipt and other products will be available on the Order Organics page.